Part Time Park Ranger
The City of Pittsfield will be taking applications for a part-time Park Ranger at Lake Pittsfield. Ranger is responsible for collecting camping fees, maintaining the cleanliness and supplies in restrooms and shower houses, mowing campsites (lawn mower provided by the City of Pittsfield), and collecting boat dock fees during camping season (approximately April 15 to approximately November 15).
Applicants may get a complete copy of job duties along with a job application at City Hall, 215 North Monroe Street in Pittsfield Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Applications will be accepted at City Hall until 4:30 p.m. on March 23, 2018.
Pittsfield Police Department
City Population: 4,500 (2013) Sworn Officer 6
Due To an Anticipated Retirement
THE CITY OF PITTSFIELD IS ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE POSITION OF
Entry-Level Full Time Police Officer
Applications are available at:
DEADLINE: @ Pittsfield City Hall
4:30 P.M. Central Time on Friday April 6, 2018
APPLICANT MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- US Citizen.
- Be at least the age of 21.
- Possess a high school diploma (GED Equivalency accepted) or greater.
- Have a valid drivers license.
- I.L.E.S.T.B. Certified or able to complete Certification.
- Posses strong moral and ethical standards: personally and professionally
- No felony conviction. NOTE: some convictions for misdemeanors or serious traffic offenses may also disqualify applicants from further consideration.
- Must meet and adhere to the department’s personal grooming standards and uniform policy.
- Must live within 1 Mile of the City limits 6 months from date of hire
APPLICANTS MAY BE SUBJECT TO
- In—depth interview
- Comprehensive background investigation
- Medical /Eye-examination
- Drug screening
- P.O.W.E.R. Testing
- Consent release of information
May direct email enquires to firstname.lastname@example.org